Health Desk- Skin care should be done in every season, but problems related to it are seen more in winter, due to which the skin needs extra care.
So let’s know how to take care of skin in winter?
In winter the skin becomes very dry and lifeless. For this, you should use a moisturiser containing Vitamin-E. Wash face with clean water and apply moisturiser 3-4 times daily morning and night.
Be it winter or summer, maximum water should be drunk because there should be no shortage of water in the body. Adequate amount of water will keep your skin dry and glowing.
If the skin of your hands is very dry, then mix lemon and sugar and apply it on your hands or mix honey and lemon and apply it on your hands and leave it like this for some time. Wash off with lukewarm water after a while. will benefit.
The skin of many people is already dry and such skin gets worse in winters. Milk works as a good tonic for dry skin. You can also apply it on the skin and face or you can use milk directly on your face and massage it with light hands. Wash the face with lukewarm water after about an hour. By doing this daily, the skin will be nourished, which will make the skin shiny.
To keep the skin soft and healthy, you can use coconut oil. It is not only useful for your hair, it will not keep your skin dry as well.
It is seen that in the winter season we pay a lot of attention to warm clothes, but are unable to take care of hair and skin at all. We have told you above about skin care, let us tell you here how to take care of hair in winter. Avoid using chemical-rich things as much as possible for hair care and use natural things.
How to take care of hair in winter ?
Due to the cold in the winter season, we wash our hair once a week, due to which dirt gets accumulated in the hair. Wash hair at least 2- 3 times a week. It will also be better for your hair growth.
The way you moisturise the face, similarly hair massage is necessary to maintain the moisture of the hair. Regular massage in the winter season makes the hair soft. Use olive oil or almond oil for hair massage. Massage at least 3- 4 times a week. If you add a little lemon juice to the oil, it will eliminate dandruff from your hair.
The problem of split ends is very common in winter, so it will be beneficial to keep trimming from time to time. ,
What are the home remedies for skin care in winter?
1. Drink a lot of water- In the winter season, the skin can become dry and the skin can get damaged. Keep drinking plenty of water to maintain moisture in the skin and to keep the skin healthy.
2. Make scrub at home- If you use scrub, make scrub at home and use it instead of buying it from the market.
3. Don’t forget to moisturise- there is no moisture in the skin in winter season, so it is necessary to maintain its moisture. Moisturizing is essential for glowing skin. The extra care and conditioning helps you combat the winter. For this, you can apply honey and cream on your face as well as use coconut oil.
4. Be careful while taking a bath- people often take a bath with very hot water in the cold. This increases dryness in the skin, so always take a bath with lukewarm water. Do not apply moisturiser on the skin immediately after bath.
5. Use almond oil- Apply almond oil while sleeping at night. Your skin will be moisturised when you wake up the next morning. This gives nourishment to your skin and your skin will become soft and shiny.
6. Walk or do workout- By doing workout, not only the body but also the skin remains healthy. If you want glowing shiny skin then walk and workout daily.
7. Eat a healthy diet- Pay attention to your diet for glowing and shiny skin. You can also include green vegetables in the food, as well as eat fruits, coconut water, pulses and almonds.
This article contains general information including advice. For more details consult skin specialist doctors. Thank you.
- Home remedies to get quick relief from back pain
- What can be the reasons for not getting pregnant?
- What should be the weight and age to conceive?
- How many days after menstruation does pregnancy happen? know in detail
- What should be the sperm count of a man to conceive a woman ? Know how to increase
- Which fruits should men consume to increase sperm count ?