Health Desk- Regular skin care is more important than makeup in the winter season. Skin care becomes more important in winter. Because in winter our skin starts losing moisture due to which the skin becomes dry and lifeless. But by changing some of your habits, you can easily get rid of skin related problems in winter season.
Let us know the methods of skin care in winter-
1. It is necessary to pay regular attention to the cleanliness of the face in winter.
2. Wash your face with face wash in the morning and evening and take special care of cleaning your face after returning from outside because pollution, dust particles etc. from outside can harm your face.
3. After washing the face, do not forget to apply moisturiser on the face and massage the face with soft hands and remove the excess moisturiser with cotton or tissue paper.
4. Never forget the principle of cleansing, toning and moisturising. On returning home from outside, do clean the face and clean the skin thoroughly in the morning and evening.
5. Use raw milk for cleansing. Cleansing the face by soaking cotton in raw milk can also clean the skin better.
6. Must use scrub at least once a week.
7. Natural scrub can also be made at home. For this, prepare a scrub by adding a little honey and almond oil to the sugar. And apply it on the face and massage from bottom to top with light-soft hands. Apart from this, mixing salt and sugar with olive oil can also be used as a scrub. This removes dead skin easily.
7. Must drink 7-8 glasses of water throughout the day. People often reduce drinking water in winter. Due to which the moisture of the skin starts decreasing and dryness starts coming in the skin. Plenty of water gives natural glow to the skin.
8. It is necessary to pay special attention to food for beautiful and glowing skin. Include fruits and green vegetables regularly in your diet. Consume juice and milk in plenty. This will increase the natural glow in the skin and face.
9. Make exercise and yoga a part of the routine. With this, blood circulation becomes faster, due to which not only the body remains healthy, but also the glow of the face increases.
10. Include enough fruits and vegetables in the diet. To give full nutrition to the skin and body, eat a diet rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Fish and almonds are good sources of Vitamin E and Omega-3. That’s why include it regularly in the diet.
11. Use SPF containing sunscreen before stepping out of the house. Because the sunlight starts absorbing the moisture of the skin, due to which the skin becomes dry and lifeless.
Note- This article is for general information. For more details consult a qualified beautician. Thank you.