Health desk- If you want to keep your body warm in winter, then some of the foods given here can be very useful for you.
If you want to keep yourself warm in winter and want to strengthen your immunity, then you can fulfill your wish by consuming the foods given here. You need to know about these foods. Today’s article is on this topic. Today, through this article, we will tell you how you can warm your body and strengthen your immunity.
1. You can eat carrots in winter. Please tell that beta-carotene is found inside carrots. Which can not only increase immunity but also keep the body warm.
2. In winter, you can eat 5 almonds without roasting them. Please tell that the effect of almonds is hot. In such a situation, the body can be kept warm by its use.
3. Honey can be consumed in both summer and winter. But by eating it in winter, the body can be kept warm. Immunity can also be strengthened by this.
4. The body can be kept warm even by consuming ginger. That’s why its consumption is preferred during winters. Many such properties are also found inside ginger which can enhance the immune system.
5. One should also consume nuts in winter. Apart from almonds, you can also add cashews, pistachios and peanuts to your diet. These are also useful in keeping the body warm.
6 .You can also include figs and dry grapes rich in medicinal properties in your diet. Soak 3-4 walnuts with 2 figs and 2-3 raisins before sleeping at night and consume them along with water in the morning. With this, your body will remain warm and will also get rid of many other diseases.
7 .Dates have a warming effect, which gives relief in cold. This keeps our body warm from inside. In such a situation, you must consume dates in winter. Vitamin A and B are found in dates. Dates also contain a good amount of phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium and fiber.
8 .Jaggery brings warmth to the body in winter. Metabolism is good by eating jaggery. Jaggery is also very beneficial for digestion. Jaggery contains iron, which reduces problems like anemia.
9 .To keep the body warm in winter, you should also consume sesame seeds. The effect of sesame is hot, so eating sesame in cold is beneficial. Mono-saturated fatty acids and anti-bacterial minerals are found in sesame, due to which the body gets many benefits.
10 .Peanuts must be eaten in winter. Along with protein and healthy fat, many vitamins and minerals are also found in it. Peanuts contain manganese, vitamin-E, phosphorus and magnesium. Cholesterol is also controlled by eating peanuts.
Note – The above mentioned points show that some foods can keep your body warm. Also can increase your immunity.