Health Desk- Fig is a dry fruit, which is very beneficial for health. Figs are rich in protein, zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron, antioxidants and many other nutrients including fiber. Consuming figs daily helps our body to fight against many diseases. It can be consumed in every season.
Consuming figs with warm milk at night increases immunity. Along with this, problems like constipation, increasing weight, sleeplessness can also be overcome by eating figs soaked in water overnight in the morning on an empty stomach.
So let’s know what are the benefits of figs which are rich in nutrients.
1. After boiling dried figs and grinding them well, if tied on the swelling or lump in the throat, it is beneficial very quickly.
2. In the condition of simple constipation, taking dried figs boiled in hot milk in the morning clears the loose motion.
3. Drinking milk after eating fresh figs is very powerful and increases semen.
4. Consuming dried figs with milk and sugar candy every day for a week in case of blood disorders destroys blood disorders.
5. Consumption of figs is more beneficial in diabetes than other fruits.
6. If any kind of foreign substance enters the stomach, then consuming figs in excess is beneficial to remove it. Because it plays an important role in cleaning the stomach.
7. Consuming dried figs on an empty stomach in the morning is beneficial in asthma.
8. Eating fresh figs is very beneficial to prevent the production of phlegm in tuberculosis (TB).
9. Consuming figs is also beneficial in leucorrhoea.
10. Consumption of figs is very beneficial in any type of fever, especially in fever caused by stomach upset.
11. Benefits of figs in back pain-
Take equal parts of fig bark, dry ginger and coriander, grind them and soak them in water overnight. Mash it in the morning and filter the juice and give it to drink. This is beneficial in back pain.
12. Benefits of figs in piles-
Put 3-4 dried figs in water in the evening. By eating mashed figs in the morning on an empty stomach every morning, the disease of piles goes away.
13. Benefits of figs in sleep problem-
Drinking figs mixed with milk is very beneficial for the body. Tryptophan and melatonin found in abundance in it helps in getting better sleep at night. In cold days, it brings energy to the body and helps in removing problems like cold, cough, fever.
Boil dried fig pieces and peeled almonds in hot water. After drying it, mix granulated sugar, ground cardamom, saffron, chironji, pistachio and almond in equal quantity and leave it in cow’s ghee for 7 days. After this, consume up to 20 grams daily in the morning. This increases your strength.
15. Helpful in increasing stamina-
Figs can also be eaten as raw fruit. Apart from this, consuming it after drying is also beneficial. Both types of figs equally provide nutrients to the body. Iron and potassium present in figs are helpful in increasing the stamina of the body. Those who feel tired throughout the day, they can start their day with soaked figs or boil figs in milk and drink a glass in the morning, the body remains energetic throughout the day.
16. Promotes healthy skin-
Some of the beneficial effects of figs on the skin have been observed. It is very beneficial in curing dry, itchy skin, inflammation, allergies. A cream made from dried fig fruit extract can be applied on the face, which has been found to be more beneficial than hydrocortisone cream.
17. Benefits of figs for hair-
Hair is also benefited by eating figs. If the hair does not get proper nutrition, then your hair starts falling. Figs are very helpful in removing this problem because figs contain nutrients like vitamin C, magnesium and vitamin E. It is helpful in increasing hair growth. The essential nutrients present in figs stimulate blood circulation in the scalp.
18. Benefits of figs in high blood pressure-
High blood pressure increases the risk of heart disease and stroke. Eating too much sodium and the body not getting enough potassium is one of the reasons for this. Figs contain plenty of potassium. That’s why high blood pressure can be controlled by consuming figs.
19. Benefits of figs in weight loss-
Figs are also very beneficial especially for people who want to lose weight. You can consume dried figs as an excellent nutritious snack. 2, 3 Dried figs suppress hunger for a long time and can make you feel full, which makes you eat less, which helps in reducing weight.
How to consume figs ?
- You can eat fig jam by applying it to bread.
- Figs can also be consumed as snacks in the morning or evening.
- Soak 2-3 figs in water overnight and eat them in the morning.
- Grinding figs with milk and eating it is more beneficial.
- Its extract can also be drunk after boiling it in water.
- You can also consume it by making a paste of honey and figs.
- Experts say that consuming 5-6 pieces of figs daily is good for health.
Conclusion- Apart from this, there are many physical benefits of eating figs. That’s why everyone must consume figs in their diet. But some people are allergic to figs, so if you feel any problem in the body after consuming it, then take figs only on the advice of a doctor. Thank you.