Health Desk- Eating guava is very beneficial for health. Constipation can be cured by eating guava on an empty stomach in the morning. Along with this, there is relief from many diseases.
It is advisable to eat something healthy in the morning on an empty stomach. In such a situation, some people eat different types of juices, while some eat healthy food. Today we are talking about the benefits of eating guava on an empty stomach in the morning. Although guava is beneficial for overall health, but guava is a great fruit to improve digestion. Eating guava provides relief in the problem of constipation, as well as weight is also under control.
Which nutrients are found in guava?
Guava contains protein, fat, carbohydrate and phosphorus. Along with this, it is also a good source of dietary fiber, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C. Not only this, calcium, vitamin B6, magnesium and iron are also found in some quantity in guava.
Benefits of eating guava empty stomach-
1. Beneficial in reducing weight-
Guava is helpful in keeping the weight under control. Fiber is very good in guava, so if it is eaten empty stomach in the morning, it does not cause hunger for a long time. Also, you avoid overeating. This keeps the weight under control, it also helps in reducing the weight.
2. Remove the problem of constipation-
Today’s bad lifestyle causes many diseases. Constipation is the main among these. Constipation is relieved by eating guava on an empty stomach. The fiber present in guava makes the stool soft, due to which the stool passes easily.
3. Improve digestion-
Unhealthy eating habits have the biggest impact on our digestive system. Digestion starts to weaken due to this, slowly many problems start arising. In such a situation, eating guava on an empty stomach is beneficial. The elements present in guava improve digestion. Makes the digestive system strong.
4. Effective in piles-
Piles is a painful disease, everyone has to face it in their life. During piles there is difficulty in bowel movement, the stool becomes hard. In such a situation, consumption of guava is beneficial to make bowel movements easier. If you are troubled by piles, then consuming guava on an empty stomach can be beneficial. Guava is an excellent home remedy for piles.
5. Calm the burning sensation of the stomach-
The effect of guava is very cold, in this case it is effective in calming the burning sensation of the stomach. Consuming guava is very beneficial for people of bile nature. Also it is easy to digest.
Disadvantages of eating guava on an empty stomach-
- One should always eat well cooked guava on an empty stomach, eating raw or underripe guava can cause stomach ache.
- The effect of guava is very cold, so people suffering from cough and cold should avoid eating guava on an empty stomach.
- If you are a diabetic patient, then consume guava on an empty stomach only on the advice of the doctor.
- Eating guava on an empty stomach can cause flatulence.
- Also, you should avoid eating too much guava. Because more guava can cause abdominal pain, gas, bloating in the stomach. If you have stones, then avoid eating guava. Apart from this, people suffering from serious diseases should consume guava only on the advice of a doctor.