Health desk- Diabetes is becoming a big threat for the world. It is an incurable disease, which can only be controlled. The disease of diabetes is also genetic and it is also linked to our bad lifestyle. Nowadays, due to poor eating habits of people and lack of physical activities, the cases of diabetes are increasing continuously. India has the largest number of diabetes patients in the world. Not only elders, but young people are also suffering from this disease. Most cases of type 2 diabetes develop in young people. Today, we will tell you about some of the symptoms that you get before getting diabetes at a young age, which can be heavy for you to ignore.
1 .Frequent thirst-
Be alert if you feel thirsty again and again. Patients of diabetes feel more thirsty. In such a condition, you should get your blood sugar test done once. However, it is not necessary that feeling thirsty is just a sign of diabetes, but to be sure, do get the test done.
2 .Fatigue and weakness-
When the body is not able to make enough insulin or use it in sufficient quantity, then extreme fatigue and weakness starts to be felt. Feeling tired and weak in adolescence can be a sign of diabetes or any other health problems.
3 .Slow recovery-
Taking longer time to heal a wound or injury usually indicates diabetes. When the sugar level in the body increases, then the immune system does not work properly, due to which it takes more time to heal the injury.
Another sign of diabetes is excessive hunger. By the way, it is common to feel more hungry at a young age, but if you are feeling more hungry with other symptoms, then do not delay in seeing the doctor at all.
5 .Getting infected again and again-
Getting infected again and again can be another early sign of diabetes. Due to the increase in the sugar level in the blood, the immune system is unable to function properly, due to which repeated infections can occur. If there is frequent infection in any part of the body in adolescence, then understand that you have diabetes.
- Curry Leaves -Know The Amazing Benefits Of Curry Leaves
- Worry- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Worry
- Anxiety and Depression- What Is The Difference Between Anxiety And Depression?
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Eating Makhana
- Sepsis- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Human Brain- What Is The Real Human Brain? Know 10 Interesting Facts About Human
- Colorectal Cancer – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Weight Loss- Home Remedies To Reduce Obesity Quickly
- Melanoma Cancer Of The Eye – Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – Causes, Symptoms and Ayurvedic Treatment
- Ovarian Cancer- Type, Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- Weight loss- Famous 7-Day GM Diet Plan for Weight Loss
- Blood Sugar- These 7 Symptoms Show That Hyperglycemia Is At A Dangerous Level, Know What Should Be The Normal Sugar Level
- Beauty Tips- You Will Be Shocked To Know The Beauty Secret Of Madhuri Dixit
- Gallstones – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Blood In Urine: Types, Causes, Detection, Treatment
- Easy Ways To Lose Excess Weight And Stay Healthy
- What are the Foods that Help in Losing Weight Fast?
- Why is there period-like back pain in pregnancy? Know the reason and the right solution
- Vitamin-C Deficiency in The Body Will be Fulfilled by These 14 Foods
- Liver Cancer- Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Causes, Symptoms and Remedies of Vitamin C Deficiency in the Body
- Vitamin Deficiency Anemia – Causes, Symptoms and Remedies
- Causes, Symptoms and Diseases of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- How Can I Lower My Blood Sugar Quickly?
- Why is it Important to lose Weight? Know the Tips to Lose weight
- These symptoms and signs show that you are suffering from anxiety disorder, know the treatment and prevention measures
- What is anxiety disorder? Know the symptoms and causes