Health Desk- Walking is very beneficial for health. Walking daily not only reduces the risk of many diseases but also keeps the health good. Fitness experts also say that every person should walk in the morning and evening every day. This is such an exercise that neither requires any equipment nor has to depend on anyone.
Walking is very beneficial for health. This not only reduces the risk of many diseases but also keeps the health good. Fitness experts also say that every person should walk daily in the morning and evening. This is such an exercise that neither requires any equipment nor has to depend on anyone. The best thing is that walking can be done by a person of any age.
But do you know how many steps you should be walking in a day? By the way, nowadays many types of apps have been launched to measure this thing. But there is little guarantee that they are giving correct information. Today in this article we are telling you the daily walk plan for a person from the age of 5 to the age of 60. From this you will be able to understand how many steps should you walk in a day according to your age?
How many steps should a person of which age take?
By the way, every person should walk for at least half an hour every day. If we talk about steps, then a person should try to walk 10,000 steps in a day. Means about 5 to 7 kilometers per day. If we talk about age, then children of 5 to 7 years should walk at least 12,000 to 15,000 steps daily. People from 18 to 40 years should also walk 12,000 steps daily. Whereas people who have crossed the age of 40 should walk up to 11,000 steps per day. At the same time, people above the age of 50 should walk 10,000 steps daily and elders above 60 years should walk 8,000 steps. But if you have any health problem then do consult your doctor before walking.
What are the benefits of regular walking?
1. People who walk regularly, their weight remains balanced. When a person only eats without physical exertion, it becomes common for him to gain weight. Later this obesity can cause many diseases. If you want to reduce it, then walk regularly every day. Walking for 30-40 minutes daily will be helpful in reducing your extra calories.
2. Stress has become very common in today’s generation. Walking also reduces stress. The person who is under stress can come in the grip of many mental and physical diseases. The worst result can be death. It is a metallic disorder. If you walk regularly in the morning, you can be stress free. The fresh air in the morning helps to calm the mind and brain.
3. Heart health is also better by regular walking. People who walk regularly, their risk of getting heart related diseases is greatly reduced. Regular morning walk makes you strong, which helps you to fight against heart related diseases. Walking can be a good option for patients suffering from heart disease.
4. Diabetes also remains under control by walking. Diabetes is one of the common diseases caused due to uncontrolled lifestyle. On the other hand, if you go for morning walk, then you can control this problem to some extent. According to research, a 30-minute walk in the morning can help control blood sugar as well as help in getting rid of type-2 diabetes.
5. If you want to keep the body healthy without doing hard exercise, then make a habit of walking daily. Walking is a great option, through which you can tone the legs, abdomen and other parts of the body. If you go for morning walk daily, then you can stay fit without going to gym.
6. Walking strengthens both our muscles and bones. Walking creates fluid between two bones which acts as a nutrient medium. It is said that the more your muscles and bones move, the stronger they are, and walking engages all major joints from your spine to your knees.
7. Blood pressure is also controlled by walking. It has been said in a research that if you walk 1000 steps daily, then your BP is reduced by 0.45 points.
8. When we walk, a hormone called endorphin is produced in our brain. It is also called feel good hormone. With this we feel positive change. Those who have problems of depression and stress, they must walk everyday.
9. When we walk everyday, it also increases our memory. By walking, the hippocampus of our brain starts functioning smoothly. This part is involved in forming new memories and retaining the memory. By walking, the hippocampus starts functioning in a neural way.
10. Walking also cures our sleeplessness problem. When we walk, it uses all our organs, due to which our energy is consumed and we get tired. When the body is tired, it needs rest and then sleep is also good.
Note- This article has been written for educational purpose, it is not an opinion of any medical option. If you are in a condition of any disease, then consult a qualified doctor before walking. Thank you.