Health Desk- Nowadays everyone has a mobile in their hands. However, in today's busy life, mobile has become a very necessary thing. But it is also used by most people as a timepass. Although many types of information are received from mobile, but using more mobile can be harmful to health as well as harmful to our eyes when we use it more. Today, through this article, we will talk about how mobile damages your eyes and some easy ways to prevent it.
In today's world of technology, man has completely changed. Today, from small children to elders, everyone has come under the grip of technology. From opening the eyes in the morning to closing the eyes at night, most of our time is spent on mobile, TV or laptop, computer, which can be very harmful for our eyes?
How mobile phones harm our eyes?
Harmful blue light emanates from the screen of mobile, television, laptop or computer which affects our eyes a lot. This blue light poison is blurring our eyesight. Normally the eyes blink 12 to 14 times per minute, but when we remain on the mobile screen, the eyes blink only 6 to 7 times. Due to this, dryness in the eyes is increasing and the eyes are getting weak. Due to which many types of problems start arising in our eyes. like-
1.Drying of watery eyes-
Due to continuous exposure to the mobile screen, there is a lot of pressure on our eyes, due to which the water of the eyes is being dried, due to which the problem of burning and itching in the eyes starts. Doing this continuously has a bad effect on the lacrimal gland of the eyes. Apart from this, the pupils and nerves of the eyes also start shrinking. Due to this, along with eyesight, the problem of headache also starts troubling.
2. Blurred vision from the eyes-
Blurred vision has become a common problem due to prolonged exposure to the mobile phone screen. By using mobile till late night, the light of the screen falls directly on the eyes and this problem starts due to excessive pressure on the eyes.
3. Attack on retina-
If you keep looking at the mobile phone screen for a long time at night, then the light coming out of it directly affects the retina of our eyes. Due to this, the eyes start deteriorating quickly and the ability to see gradually decreases.
4. Redness of the eyes-
By continuously looking at the mobile screen, the white part of the eyes starts turning red. Due to which the eyesight is affected, as well as problems like burning and itching also start. Eyes always seem swollen as well.
5. Need for glasses soon on the eyes-
Today even though the mobile phone has become very important, it has become difficult to work without it. But if it is used excessively, spectacles can be put in the eyes very soon and later on the number of spectacles also starts increasing. After a few years, you may also need to have an eye operation.
How to protect eyes from harm caused by mobile phone?
1. Keep the mobile as far away from the eyes as possible. This will help in protecting the eyes to some extent. Whenever you use a mobile phone, keep in mind that the mobile phone should not be very close to the eyes.
2. Often people use mobile phones for a long time at night. Using the mobile phone till late at night disturbs sleep and later it becomes a habit. This has a bad effect on the eye site as well as having dark circles under the eyes.
3. While using mobile phone, take a break of at least 20 seconds after 20 minutes. This will give a lot of relief to the eyes.
4. Keep the screen brightness low while using your mobile phone. This will reduce the pressure on the eyes.
5. Keep on the iComford option given in the mobile. This reduces the pressure on the eyes.
6. Avoid using mobile without any reason as much as possible and if possible, use Eye Protect Glass to protect your eyes from the blue light emanating from it.
7. Mobile and computer screens emit harmful blue rays which are very harmful for our eyes, so you should use blue light blocking glasses while using them.
8. Nowadays people start using mobile phones as soon as they wake up in the morning, due to which there is more pressure on the eyes because at that time our eyes are in a very delicate condition. That's why you avoid doing this.
9. To give enough rest to the eyes, take full sleep of 8 hours.
10. Wash eyes thoroughly with cold water 3 to 4 times a day.
11. Include milk, butter, carrots, tomatoes, eggs, papaya, desi ghee and green vegetables regularly in food.
12. Keep getting your eyes checked by an ophthalmologist from time to time.
Note- If you keep using mobile phone all the time without necessary, then you should soon think about staying away from this habit because mobile causes a lot of damage to the eyes and eyes are one of the most important organs for us. Is. Eyes are very important to see this beautiful world. Now it becomes your responsibility that it is your responsibility to protect it.
This article has been written for educational purposes. For more information, consult a qualified doctor and if you see any problem in your eyes, immediately consult an eye doctor so that your eyes are safe. Thank you.