Health desk- Cancer patients have weak immunity. In such a situation, can the problem of cancer patients increase in the cold? Know the rescue tips.
With the increase in cold weather, the risk of diseases has also increased. In this season, people easily come under the grip of infection. But those people whose immunity is already weak or who are suffering from some serious disease, they need to take special precautions in winter. In such a situation, can cancer patients be troubled by the winter season? In this article, we will know the effect of cancer patients in winter and easy ways to avoid seasonal diseases.
Can the health of cancer patients deteriorate in winter?
Cancer patients have an increased risk of hypothermia in winter. In the condition of hypothermia, the body temperature becomes less than normal. During cancer, there is already a risk of fatigue, dehydration and anemia due to treatment. On top of that, exposure to the weather can be harmful for cancer patients. Immunity becomes weak in the treatment of cancer. The risk of diseases increases during cancer patients, so the winter season can be a bit difficult for cancer patients. Cancer patients also have low bone density. The problem of numbness of hands and feet can also trouble such patients during cold days.
How to take care of cancer patient in cold days?
1. Use a humidifier to avoid dryness at home.
2. Protect cancer patient from cold air in winter. Cover the patient with the help of gloves, socks and warm clothes.
3. Do not take the cancer patient out for a long time. The patient may have problems related to the respiratory organ due to polluted air.
4. To keep the body of a cancer patient healthy, take care of hydration in winters.
5. Ask them to consume water from time to time.
6. Healthy drinks like herbal tea, lemon water, cumin water, homemade juices can also be given on doctor’s advice.
Take special care of diet in winter-
Cancer patients should take special care of diet during winters. Due to chemotherapy, the patient has vomiting or nausea. Do not feed fried food to cancer patients in cold days. Cancer patients should also avoid spicy food. Get cancer patients to consume fresh fruits and vegetables in winter.
- What should be the weight and age to conceive?
- How many days after menstruation does pregnancy happen? know in detail
Cancer patients can stay healthy during winters with the help of the above mentioned tips. If you liked the article, don’t forget to share it. Thank you.