Health desk- Kidney works as a filter in our body, through which toxins are removed. Let us know what is the problem due to kidney failure?
Kidney works to filter out the toxic substances from our body. Having a weak kidney increases the risk of life, if the kidney problem is not detected on time, many problems come to the fore. Before the kidney becomes weak, many symptoms start appearing in the body, after identifying which the doctor should be contacted immediately. Here we are going to tell you the symptoms of weak kidney and ways to prevent it.
How to recognize kidney problem?
1. When the kidney is weak, there are many changes in the urine. The color of urine changes and the smell also increases. Along with this, foam also starts forming in the urine.
2. Loss of appetite due to kidney problem. Along with this, there is often nausea and there may be a problem of abdominal pain along with vomiting.
3. Swelling starts appearing in the feet when the kidney is weak, while some people also have swelling under the eyes.
4. Blood pressure starts increasing in kidney problem. People suffering from the problem of high BP must get their kidney checked.
5. The problem of shortness of breath is also a symptom of kidney weakness. Due to kidney problem, swelling starts in the lungs, which causes shortness of breath.
How to make kidney strong?
1. Avoid taking high protein diet when kidney is weak.
2. Make a habit of drinking water and drink at least 7 to 8 glasses of water daily.
3. Start consuming citrus fruits, broccoli and green leafy vegetables, they are essential for kidney health.
4. Consume coriander seeds, it can remove the problems related to kidney.
5. The anti-inflammatory properties present in ginger are effective in kidney problems. Consume it regularly.
- Why is calcium important during pregnancy? Learn its effect and diet to meet the deficiency
- Depression- Identify Depression With These Symptoms, Take Timely Treatment
- Sexual Health- Use these things to increase sexual arousal
- Diabetes- 10 Main Symptoms or Signs of Diabetes
- Diabetes- It is important for diabetic patients to control the sugar level, otherwise they can become victims of these diseases.
- Fertility- 10 Natural Ways to Increase Fertility in Men and Women
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Diabetes- 9 Symptoms of Diabetes in Women
- Curry Leaves -Know The Amazing Benefits Of Curry Leaves
- Worry- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Worry
- Anxiety and Depression- What Is The Difference Between Anxiety And Depression?
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Eating Makhana
- Sepsis- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Human Brain- What Is The Real Human Brain? Know 10 Interesting Facts About Human
- Colorectal Cancer – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Weight Loss- Home Remedies To Reduce Obesity Quickly
- Melanoma Cancer Of The Eye – Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – Causes, Symptoms and Ayurvedic Treatment
- Ovarian Cancer- Type, Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- Weight loss- Famous 7-Day GM Diet Plan for Weight Loss
- Blood Sugar- These 7 Symptoms Show That Hyperglycemia Is At A Dangerous Level, Know What Should Be The Normal Sugar Level
- Beauty Tips- You Will Be Shocked To Know The Beauty Secret Of Madhuri Dixit
- Gallstones – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Blood In Urine: Types, Causes, Detection, Treatment
- Easy Ways To Lose Excess Weight And Stay Healthy
- What are the Foods that Help in Losing Weight Fast?
- Why is there period-like back pain in pregnancy? Know the reason and the right solution
- Stomach Cancer- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Bladder Cancer- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Lung Cancer- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Bone Cancer- Causes, Symptoms, Stages and Treatment
- Cervical Cancer- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Oral Cancer – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- What are the health benefits of garlic ?
- Throat Cancer- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Breast Cancer- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment