Health Desk- Malaria is a serious disease occurring during monsoon. Malaria fever can easily happen to a person of any age. Generally it is caused by the Haplasmodium parasite and malaria disease spreads to people only through the bite of female Anopheles mosquitoes infected with it. Chills, headache, sore throat, weakness and joint pain etc. are serious symptoms of malaria which require timely treatment.
Causes of Malaria-
1. Anopheles female mosquito is the main cause of malaria. Also called Plasmodium, most malaria infections in India are caused by Plasmodium vivax and Plasmodium falciparum.
2. If the Anopheles mosquito bites another person after biting a malaria infected patient, then malaria bacteria enter the body of the other person as well.
3. Malaria also occurs due to exchange of blood of a person suffering from malaria.
4. If this malaria parasite enters the liver of the patient, it can remain in the liver of the patient for at least a year or a few years.
Symptoms of Malaria-
There are many symptoms of malaria but it is not necessary that all these symptoms are visible in the same patient.
2. Having a headache
5. Feeling cold
7. Feeling tired
Home remedies for malaria-
Most of the people rely more on home remedies to get relief from malaria fever. Because the remedies that have been prevalent since the time of our grandmothers are as effective even today as they were earlier. So let us know which home remedies are more beneficial in getting rid of malaria-
1.Ginger and raisins-
Ginger is a medicine for many diseases. Ginger is also considered beneficial in malaria. Add 2 spoons of raisins in a one-inch piece of ginger and boil it in a glass of water. When half of the mixture is boiled, consume it lukewarm 2 to 3 times a day.
2.Basil leaves and black pepper-
Basil leaves are also considered beneficial in malaria. Take 10 grams of basil leaves, add 7 to 8 black peppercorns and grind it, add some honey to it and consume it in the morning and evening. This provides relief from fever.
People use Giloy a lot in dengue and malaria, it helps in eliminating the infection. For this, grind 30 to 40 grams of Giloy, mix it in water and leave it overnight. After waking up in the morning, filter it and consume it 2 to 3 times a day.
Neem leaf juice will help you get rid of malaria. For this you have to grind 3 to 4 neem leaves with 2 black peppers and mix it in some water and boil it. Filter the boiled water with the help of cotton cloth and consume it.
Many medicinal properties are found in cinnamon. It is full of anti-parasitic properties which helps in relieving the pain caused by malaria. In case of malaria, cinnamon can be boiled in water and consumed with honey.
Diet in malaria-
Drink basil tea and add black pepper and ginger to it.
Eat light food like sago, khichdi, porridge etc.
Among fruits, you should consume apple, guava, papaya etc.
Consume as much fluids as possible (malaria food).
Drink a glass of lukewarm water mixed with half a lemon and a spoonful of honey every morning.
1.What are the problems caused by malaria?
In case of malaria, there are problems like fever, headache, vomiting, chills, fatigue and dizziness.
2.How long does malaria fever last?
Malaria fever can last for 3 to 5 days. In which problems like body ache, fatigue and vomiting etc. are also felt, do not ignore them and immediately consult a doctor.
3.How many types of malaria are there?
There are four types of malaria, out of which two types, Plasmodium and Falciparum malaria are found in India, both these types of malaria are quite dangerous and their mosquitoes bite after sunset.
- Vitamin-C Deficiency in The Body Will be Fulfilled by These 14 Foods
- Liver Cancer- Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Causes, Symptoms and Remedies of Vitamin C Deficiency in the Body
- Vitamin Deficiency Anemia – Causes, Symptoms and Remedies
- Causes, Symptoms and Diseases of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- How Can I Lower My Blood Sugar Quickly?
- Why is it Important to lose Weight? Know the Tips to Lose weight
- These symptoms and signs show that you are suffering from anxiety disorder, know the treatment and prevention measures
- What is anxiety disorder? Know the symptoms and causes