Health desk- With the changing times, there is a lot of change in the lifestyle. In this lifestyle, most people have started consuming fat-rich things. Due to which increasing obesity has become very common. Nowadays every second or third person is troubled by the problem of obesity.
Because obesity causes the body to look ugly, as well as the whole body becomes tired, there is no movement in the body and most importantly obesity causes many diseases. Like- high cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, heart disease etc. Not only this, it has a physical effect as well as a mental effect. It squeezes people mentally, people start making fun of you, due to which many people go into a state of depression.
If you are also troubled by the problem of obesity and are thinking of ways to reduce it, then today we are going to tell some measures through this article. With the help of which you can get rid of the problem of obesity.
What is obesity?
Obesity is the condition of the body when excessive fat gets accumulated in the body. Obesity is called Obesity in the English language. Fat accumulates in the body to such an extent that it starts affecting your health negatively. Sometimes obesity can cause problems like high cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, etc. That’s why it becomes necessary to reduce obesity.
What is the reason for obesity?
If you already know what causes obesity, then we will be prepared in advance and will be able to prevent obesity from increasing in future.
Talking about the causes of obesity, it includes genetic, diet, some diseases, sleep, excessive eating and drinking, not doing physical labor, not exercising, consuming more fatty things, etc.
How to reduce obesity?
Reducing obesity is not a difficult task, you just need to make some changes in your life to reduce obesity. By removing some of your habits, regular and continuous exercise, diet, yoga and home remedies etc. have to be used properly.
Home remedies to reduce obesity-
1. The easiest and cheapest way to reduce obesity is to drink lemon, honey and warm water on an empty stomach in the morning. With this, your skin will also be clean and it will also be helpful in removing obesity.
2. Drinking two glasses of watermelon juice daily reduces the fat around the stomach in about 6-7 weeks.
3. If you are fond of drinking tea, then drink green tea without sugar. Along with removing wrinkles, it will help in getting rid of the problem of obesity.
4. Drinking coriander juice not only reduces belly fat but also keeps the kidney healthy.
5. Boiled apple is very beneficial for health. With this you will get fiber and also get iron. It is also easy for you to digest, due to which obesity is reduced. By consuming it, the food you eat is digested properly and helps in reducing obesity.
6. Include cabbage vegetable or its soup regularly in your diet. It reduces weight because this vegetable does not contain calories at all.
7. Consuming curd reduces extra body fat. Consuming buttermilk is also beneficial, so drink 3-4 glasses of buttermilk daily.
8. Drinking lukewarm water after eating food reduces weight rapidly, but water should be consumed only after about half to one hour of eating food.
9. To reduce obesity, chewing neem leaves cooked in ghee is beneficial.
10. Make a powder by grinding amla and turmeric in equal quantity. Now take one spoon of this powder with lukewarm water on an empty stomach in the morning, then the fat starts reducing rapidly.
11. Take half a teaspoon of fennel and put it in a cup of boiling water and boil it for 10 minutes with a lid and drink it after it cools down. By doing this regularly, the fat around the stomach ends in a few days.
12. Eat green vegetables-vegetables regularly to reduce obesity because green vegetables-vegetables contain such nutritious elements which are helpful in reducing obesity. You should regularly include cucumber, tomato, onion, broccoli, cabbage, cucumber etc. in vegetables.
13. Aloe vera juice can prove to be very useful in reducing obesity. Metabolism is stimulated by its use and the digestive system is strengthened. For this, you should mix one spoon of aloe vera juice in a glass of water and drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
14. Apart from being very beneficial for health, consuming gooseberry can prove to be beneficial in reducing obesity. Vitamin C is found in Amla which is a great antioxidant. It removes toxins from the body. It helps in stimulating our metabolism and burning excess calories. Which helps in reducing obesity.
15. Exercise is very important to reduce obesity. That’s why these exercises should be done regularly. Like- cardio, swimming, running, jumping rope, cycling etc.
Diet to reduce obesity-
Protein is one of the most important foods to lose weight. Obesity cannot be reduced without protein. Protein is an essential food for building and maintaining muscles. All of you should make sure that whenever you think about reducing obesity, then you should take proper amount of protein in your diet. To get protein, eat paneer, gram, tofu, soybean, lentils, egg, chicken, etc. in regular quantity.
2. Eat low carbs-
Eating low carbs means that you reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your diet because studies have found that carbohydrates have an important role in increasing obesity. That’s why you should keep in mind that your diet should be low in carbohydrates.
Many people think that eating fats increases obesity but this is not correct because eating fats reduces mental stress and provides relief from heart disease. Eating good fats reduces obesity from the body. You should consume limited quantity of almonds, coconut oil, olive oil, eggs etc.
It is true that eating fiber reduces obesity, it improves our metabolism and strengthens the digestive system. The easiest way to reduce obesity is that you should consume fiber rich things. Like- greens-vegetables, gram, sprouts, fruits etc.
Note- This article has been written for educational purpose, for more information and before any use, take the advice of a qualified doctor. Thank you.