Health desk- Certain foods are known to increase sex drive If you are one of those people who are willing to try new products to increase sex drive, here are some natural and healthy suggestions for you. The benefits of aphrodisiacs have a rich history. Many pharmaceutical companies market these foods and their extracts to market products by making tall claims.
Including these food items in regular intake can help in boosting sex drive in a healthy way. Please note that if you are on medication or have any other complications, please consult your doctor before consuming these foods for the purpose of increasing sexual desire:
Fenugreek, also known as Methi, is very popular in Ayurvedic medicines. While considered by many to be anti-diabetic in nature due to its bitter taste, it is also used to increase libido. One small study found that men who took 600 milligrams of fenugreek per day experienced increased sexual arousal compared to others. It contains furostanolic saponin which increases testosterone production.
Saffron is a very popular aphrodisiac and has been used for many years for its libido-enhancing properties. A study conducted on erectile dysfunction found that men who took 30 mg of saffron every day for a month showed improvement in erectile dysfunction.
What if we told you that watermelon is a natural Viagra! This hugely popular summer fruit has proven records for boosting libido. Many health experts recommend eating the rind of watermelon as most of the nutrients are present in the rind. Watermelon rind is used in many Indian traditional dishes.
Eating Pistachios Can Improve Erectile Dysfunction! Are you surprised by this? One study found that the antioxidants and arginine present in pistachios increase vasodilatation which is good for sexual health. These work by lowering the cholesterol level in the blood and encourage better blood flow to the organs.
Delicious pomegranate is an aphrodisiac. Many say that the structure of the fruit with the tiny seeds indicates fertility. Consumption of pomegranate reduces the level of stress-causing hormone cortisol in the body. This stress-reducing property of pomegranate increases the libido of individuals.
- Fertility- 10 Natural Ways to Increase Fertility in Men and Women
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Diabetes- 9 Symptoms of Diabetes in Women
- Curry Leaves -Know The Amazing Benefits Of Curry Leaves
- Worry- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Worry
- Anxiety and Depression- What Is The Difference Between Anxiety And Depression?
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Eating Makhana
- Sepsis- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Human Brain- What Is The Real Human Brain? Know 10 Interesting Facts About Human
- Colorectal Cancer – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Weight Loss- Home Remedies To Reduce Obesity Quickly
- Melanoma Cancer Of The Eye – Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – Causes, Symptoms and Ayurvedic Treatment
- Ovarian Cancer- Type, Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment