Health Desk- Sweating between the thighs is not a new thing, especially when you are exercising or the weather is hot. There are a large number of sweat glands in the middle of the thighs. But sweat marks on yoga pants or between the thighs in trousers do make us embarrassed at times.
Sweating helps the body keep itself cool. Apart from our metabolism, nervous system, hormones, blood flow, our emotions also contribute to the process of sweating.
So in this article, I will tell you about the causes of sweating between the thighs, the problem of hyperhidrosis, causes of crotch sweat in men, remedies for itching due to sweating and when to see a doctor etc.
Excessive sweating between the thighs can actually indicate a problem, especially if it causes problems in your daily activities. Some of the possible symptoms of excessive sweating can be the following.
- Pungent Odor
What is hyperhidrosis?
When our body sweats a lot, but the reason for sweating is not temperature or exercise. This condition is called hyperhidrosis in medical language. You must have seen many times that sometimes some people keep on sweating even in normal weather.
But it can be difficult to tell what is a normal rate of sweating and when it can be said that someone is sweating too much. This difficulty increases further when you hesitate to talk to people about this problem.
But there are many symptoms that if you feel on yourself that there is excessive sweating between your thighs. So you can discuss about this problem by meeting the doctor and if there is a problem, you can also get the right treatment done.
Man sweating between thighs-
Men usually sweat more than women, so what is measured as excessive sweating for women is actually normal for men.
However, there are some conditions due to which you may complain of excessive sweating in everyday life.
- Low blood sugar hypoglycemia
- Overactive thyroid hyperthyroidism
- Other symptoms include rapid weight loss, nervousness, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, etc.
- Due to the use of certain drugs
- Hormone imbalance
- Anxiety disorder or stress
- Having a family history of hyperhidrosis
How to control sweating between thighs?
Excessive sweating between the thighs can be overcome and controlled by lifestyle changes and medical treatment.
Things you can try at home-
- Always wear underwear made from natural materials like cotton or sweat-absorbing materials.
- Wear loose fitting boxers.
- Take bath twice a day.
- Apply antiperspirant/antiperspirant (not deodorant) between the thighs.
- To control moisture and odor, apply cornstarch between the thighs.
- Stay away from chili-spicy food, caffeine and alcohol.
- Do yoga and meditation to relax yourself and reduce stress.
- If you are obese, do exercise to lose weight.
Medical Treatment Of Excessive Sweating-
Depending on your symptoms, your doctor may recommend medical treatments for excessive sweating. Including:
- Nerve blockers.
- Antiperspirants/antiperspirants that contain aluminum chloride.
- Botox injections block the nerves that stimulate your sweat glands.
- Anticholinergic drugs such as glycopyrrolate
- Tricyclic antidepressants
When sweating between the thighs (jangho me pasina) causes a fungal infection (jock itch), you should consult a doctor. You can also use anti-fungal powder/cream with doctor’s advice. It will also help reduce your risk of infection.
when to see a doctor?
It is very important to seek medical examination and help in case of any problem. Because it also makes you afraid of getting other diseases. Men have the problem of sweating more than women, but even after this, many such symptoms are found in men, on the basis of which it can be said that the situation is worrisome.
- If you start having problems with scaly skin near the genitals, inner thighs and buttocks.
- Feeling of burning and itching near the penis and testicles.
- Excessive sweating started in the testicles.
- Problems of excessive sweating started in other parts of the body as well and due to this
- Along with this, many other symptoms also started appearing.
- Suddenly start sweating.
- There is a sudden change in the smell of the body.
- Uneasiness on sitting in the society or sweating on speaking in front of the crowd.
Most people complain of sweating between the thighs, especially when the temperature is very high during the day. Some people have this problem even when there is humidity or high humidity. They have the problem of moisture and stickiness between the thighs throughout the day. Taking frequent baths, drying the private parts carefully and using underwear made of natural fabrics are some of the ways to deal with this problem.
If these measures also do not work, then it is better to go to the doctor for treatment and advice. Many people, however, do not take these problems like sweating between the thighs seriously and do not want to go to the doctor for these problems. Sometimes he does not even like to talk openly about these problems.
If sweating is affecting your daily life, including work or relationships, see a doctor. Do not hide anything from the doctor, especially when you have skin problems along with sweating.
- Fertility- 10 Natural Ways to Increase Fertility in Men and Women
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Diabetes- 9 Symptoms of Diabetes in Women
- Curry Leaves -Know The Amazing Benefits Of Curry Leaves
- Worry- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Worry
- Anxiety and Depression- What Is The Difference Between Anxiety And Depression?