Health desk- In winter, most of the people like to take bath with hot water because it can avoid the cold while taking bath. By the way, let us tell you that if you take a bath with very hot water for a long time, then it has a negative effect on your skin. This makes your skin dry, due to which skin disease occurs. This effect occurs only when you bathe with hot water but if you bathe with hot water less than 32 degree Celsius then it benefits you instead of harming you. Here we are going to tell you about some such benefits. If earlier you used to take bath with cold water, then knowing about these benefits, you too will start taking bath with hot water. So let's know what are the benefits of this.
Benefits of hot water bath-
1. The first advantage is that hot water produces heat in your body, which is very important in winter. It protects you from the cold and also protects the body and health from the damage caused by the cold.
2. There is a problem of blood clotting in cold days, but if you take bath with hot water, it keeps your blood circulation better. Along with this, it also protects the body from skin infections caused by cold.
3. Due to cold, many diseases start affecting the body like cold, cold, cough and fever etc. If you use lukewarm water for bathing, then your body temperature remains normal due to which your body is protected from many diseases.
4. If a person has any disease related to breath, then he should avoid taking bath with cold water, besides this, a lot of vigilance should be maintained in cold days. In this case, the patient of breath should use lukewarm water to keep the body temperature normal.
5. Pain in body parts is a common problem during winters. To get rid of this pain, using lukewarm water proves to be effective, apart from this it also helps in staying mentally relaxed.
So now you must have come to know the benefits of bathing with hot water, these benefits are only when you use lukewarm water means water of temperature less than 32 degree Celsius for bathing. If you use more hot water than this, instead of benefiting, it starts harming you. That's why you should not bathe in very hot water for a long time.