Health Desk- After sitting in the office all day and being busy in many ways, when we think of keeping our body healthy, then we become depressed because we do not have time for exercise or workout and there is no such routine. Is. But do you know there is such a simple way by which you can take care of your health? Yes, that is walking. By walking regularly, you can keep your body healthy as well as keep it safe from many diseases.
Let’s know the benefits of walking-
1. Walking increases the demand for more oxygen in our body due to which oxygen supply increases. Due to this the blood vessels start functioning smoothly. The result of this is that our heart remains healthy.
2. Our digestive system improves by walking. One should walk for half an hour after having food. When we walk, all our organs work. Due to which all the organs require energy and food works to provide energy to them. Because of this, the digestive system also starts improving.
3. By walking daily, the amount of glucose in the body is controlled, due to which the chances of getting diabetes are reduced. The main cause of diabetes is the increase in the amount of glucose in the body, and this glucose remains in a balanced amount by walking.
4. Obesity also reduces by walking. When we walk regularly every day, our body stops making new fat and by walking daily, it starts decreasing gradually, it reduces your obesity but you need to have some control over your diet.
5. Both our muscles and bones become strong by walking. Walking creates fluid between two bones which acts as a nutrient medium. It is said that as much as there is movement of your muscles and bones. The stronger it is, the more all the major joints from your spine to knee are in action while walking.
6. Blood pressure is also controlled by walking. It has been said in a research that if you walk 1,000 steps daily, your BP is reduced by 0.45 points.
7. When we walk, a hormone called endorphin is produced in our brain. It is also called feel good hormone. With this we feel positive change. Those who have problems of depression and stress, they must walk everyday.
8. When we walk everyday, it also improves our memory. By walking, the hippocampus of our brain starts functioning smoothly. This part is involved in forming new memories and retaining the memory. By walking, the hippocampus starts functioning in a neural way.
9. Walking also cures our sleeplessness problem. When we walk, it uses all our organs, due to which our energy is consumed and we get tired. When the body is tired, it needs rest and then sleep is also good.
10. When we walk, it also increases our immunity. As we have mentioned above that walking increases the demand of oxygen in the body and when more oxygen enters the body, the ability to fight against diseases increases.
Note- This article has been written for educational purposes, for more information consult a qualified doctor. Thank you.