Health Desk- Typhoid is a dangerous fever spread by Salmonella bacteria. Typhoid fever is caused by bacterial infection in the digestive tract and bloodstream. Salmonella bacteria enter our body with infected juice, dirty water or other beverages. The possibility of getting typhoid fever can also be due to eating and drinking mixed food items of an infected person. At the same time, typhoid infection is also caused by consumption of contaminated food items. By reaching the digestive system, the number of these bacteria starts increasing, inside the body these bacteria reach from one organ to another. Any negligence in the treatment of typhoid can be fatal. If medicines are not consumed regularly in typhoid fever, then there is a possibility of it coming back. Today What is Typhoid Fever? What is the cause of typhoid fever? What are the symptoms of typhoid fever? Learn about home and ayurvedic treatment for typhoid fever.
What is Typhoid Fever?
The bacteria that cause typhoid fever are found only in the human body. Due to this the supply water gets contaminated with the feces of infected people. This water can also reach the food items. The bacteria survive for weeks in water and dry stools. In this way, it causes infection by reaching our body through contaminated water and food items. When the infection becomes too high, 3 to 5 percent of people become carriers of this disease, where some people have mild problems. The symptoms of which are not even recognized. The same careers suffer from this disease for a long time. These symptoms are not visible in them too, but they can lead to typhoid infection for many years.
- Headache happens as soon as you wake up in the morning, so what is the reason? symptoms and treatment
What is the cause of typhoid fever?
Salmonella bacteria are found in the small intestine of humans. When flies sit on the stool, the bacteria stick to their feet and when these flies sit on the food items, these bacteria remain there. The person who eats this food item becomes vulnerable to this disease.
When a person suffering from this disease defecates in the open, then these bacteria can be found in the water from there. They can be left on the manure by flies and they make a healthy person a victim of typhoid.
This disease is spread by not washing hands properly after defecation and preparing food or touching food.
Most people have bacteria in their stomach and do not harm them, but spread the bacteria and make them a victim of other diseases, such people unknowingly become the carriers of bacteria.
What are the symptoms of typhoid fever?
Salmonella enters the bloodstream through the small eye after eating infected water or food. Their number increases through the white blood cells of liver, spleen and bone marrow and they reach again in the blood stream. Fever The main symptom of typhoid is followed by loss of appetite, headache, body aches, high fever, chills, diarrhea, lethargy, weakness and vomiting as the infection progresses. Intestinal infection can cause infection in every part of the body. Due to which the risk of getting many other infectious diseases increases.
Typhoid fever usually lasts for 1 month. But if the weakness is high, it can go on for a long time. During this, there is a lot of weakness in the body. Due to which it can take a long time for the person to return to normal.
Ayurvedic remedy for typhoid fever-
1. Anantmool red, red sandalwood, lodhra, dry grapes – make a powder by taking all of them in equal quantity. Now taking this powder mixed with sugar candy in appropriate quantity ends fever.
2. White castor mool, giloy, majith, red sandalwood, deodaru, padmakashta- make a quath by mixing all of them in equal quantity and mixing sugar candy gives good benefit in typhoid fever.
3. Make a powder by taking equal quantity of small thorns, big thorns and giloy. Now taking 2 to 3 grams of this powder with honey is beneficial.
4. Make a powder by taking equal quantity of small panchmool, shalparni, krishnaparni, small kateri, big kateri, bun. Now take 2 to 3 grams of it with honey. It gives good benefit in fever.
5. Taking Erandadi Kwath, Swalappanchmool Kwath or Dashmool Kwath is beneficial.
6. Taking Mahasudarshan Churna or Mahasudarshan Vati with Amritarishta is beneficial in any kind of fever, it destroys fever.
Home remedy for typhoid fever-
1. In typhoid fever, the body temperature sometimes becomes high. In such a situation, soak a cloth in cold water and wipe the body. Apart from this, the body temperature is also controlled by keeping cold water strips on the head. Clothes should be changed from time to time. It is important to note that the water should not be made of ice, ordinary water should be used to keep the bandage.
2. Taking juice of basil and sunflower leaves is beneficial in typhoid.
3. Take out apple juice and drink ginger juice mixed with it. It gives relief in all types of fever.
4. The patient suffering from typhoid fever gets relief by giving a decoction of mint and ginger. Do not let the patient go into the air after giving this decoction.
5. Apple vinegar is very helpful to remove typhoid. Complete lack of water in the patient’s body it occurs. Therefore drinking apple cider vinegar is beneficial.
6. The effect of garlic is hot and it acts as a natural antibiotic, for this, grind 5-7 garlic cloves in ghee and fry them and consume it with rock salt. It gives good benefit in typhoid fever.
- Sex timing and semen will increase by eating these things
- Top 5 Benefits of drinking black tea daily on an empty stomach
- Know- Should I run during menstruation or not?
- Know- Easy home remedies to make weak body strong and strong
7. Grind a ripe banana and mix one spoon of honey in it and take it twice a day, it is beneficial. This gives energy to the body.
8. Consuming raisins in typhoid fever is a good home remedy. It is very helpful in controlling typhoid.
9. Patients of typhoid should consume water and juice in maximum quantity. Due to this there is no shortage of water in the body.
10. Clove has properties to remove typhoid. Clove has antibacterial properties. For this boil 5-7 cloves in 8 cups of water. When the water remains half, filter it. Drink this water throughout the day. Do this treatment regularly for 1 week. It cures typhoid fever.
Tips to prevent Typhoid fever-
1. Stay away from contaminated water and eating contaminated or stale food.
2. Avoid eating outside food.
3. Always use fruits and vegetables by washing them with clean water.
4. Do not consume food items and other items sold in the open.
5.Avoid using snow that is available outside.
6. Wash hands thoroughly with soap before eating food.
7. If vomiting or diarrhea is occurring with regular fever, then seek medical advice immediately.
Note- This article is written for educational purpose. It is not a substitute for the treatment of which disease? Therefore, before any use, please consult a qualified doctor. Thank you.