Health Desk- In today’s time, the increase of uric acid is becoming a common problem. The problem of joint pain arises due to the increase in uric acid.
Let us know in detail-
What is uric acid ?
Uric acid is a natural waste product produced by the digestion of foods that contain purines. Uric acid is found when our body breaks down purines. High levels of purines are found in some foods, such as some meats, type of fish, dried beans, beer. Apart from this, purines are made and broken down in our body.
Normally, our body filters uric acid with the help of kidneys and expels it with urine. But if you consume too much purine in your diet or if your body is unable to get rid of this uric acid fast enough, then its amount starts increasing in the body and uric acid starts building up in the blood.
- Drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning has many benefits for our body, you will be shocked to know
If the label of uric acid becomes very high, then that condition is called high puricemia. Known as increased uric acid causes inflammation in various muscles of the body. Due to which pain starts and this pain starts increasing. Its increase can lead to a disease called gout which causes painful joints. It can also make blood and urine acidic.
What causes increased uric acid ?
Uric acid can accumulate in the body due to many reasons like-
This problem can also occur due to obesity or being overweight.
In some cases it is also genetic.
Uric acid can accumulate in the body due to certain types of diet.
People who live under a lot of stress can also accumulate uric acid in their body.
Kidney disease can also increase the amount of uric acid.
Uric acid also increases due to diabetes.
Hypothyroidism also causes uric acid problems.
Some types of cancer chemotherapy can also cause an increase in uric acid.
Psoriasis which is a skin disease can also cause problems with uric acid.
What are the symptoms of increased uric acid?
Due to the increase in uric acid in our body, the following symptoms may appear like-
Joint pain, difficulty in getting up and sitting.
Swelling in fingers.
Complaints of lumps in the joints.
You may have kidney problems or problems with urination.
Apart from this, there is a prickling pain in the fingers of the feet and hands, which becomes unbearable at times.
Due to the increase in uric acid, a person gets tired quickly, so these symptoms should not be ignored.
Drinking one thing mixed with milk can reduce uric acid-
If you are troubled by the problem of uric acid, then drinking turmeric mixed with milk is beneficial. The use of turmeric is considered a panacea to reduce uric acid. Turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic herbs for centuries. It proves to be very beneficial in many diseases.
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties that can also be used as a medicine for inflammation and injury. Consuming turmeric can prove to be very beneficial in reducing uric acid. For this, one teaspoon of turmeric should be boiled in a glass of milk and drunk. This helps a lot in controlling uric acid because it controls the blood pressure of your body and your digestive system works completely.
Other home remedies to control uric acid-
1. Consuming 2 to 3 walnuts daily in the morning helps in reducing uric acid and provides relief from joint pain.
2. Eating high fiber foods like oatmeal, oatmeal, beans, brown rice will absorb more of the uric acid and reduce its label.
- What is thyroid ? Know causes, symptoms and home and ayurvedic remedies
- What is Typhoid Fever? Know causes, symptoms and Ayurvedic and home remedies
3. Consumption of baking soda also helps in reducing uric acid.
4. Consuming ajwain in the amount of half a teaspoon daily is very beneficial in the problem of uric acid.
5. Consumption of fruits rich in vitamin C will prove to be very helpful in reducing uric acid. Along with this, consume fruit juices like berry, blueberry. This will help in reducing the increased uric acid levels in the body.
6. Green coriander is rich in antioxidants and acts as an antidiuretic in a way, so consuming green coriander or consuming its juice relieves gout and other problems caused by uric acid.
7. Drinking apple cider vinegar i.e. apple vinegar mixed with water is beneficial.
8. Consumption of fatty things and more sweet food and substances becomes a hindrance in reducing uric acid, so avoid alcohol and these things when uric acid increases.
Note- This article has been written for educational purposes, before any use, please consult a qualified doctor. Thank you.