Health Desk- During pregnancy, a woman has to face many physical and mental problems. In such a situation, a woman needs to take special care of her diet to keep the unborn child healthy. The woman should keep her diet plan in such a way that it contains sufficient amount of nutrients, so that the unborn child can be well nourished. In such a situation, drinking lemonade of a woman is beneficial for both her and the child. Lemon water hydrates the body and also protects the woman from problems during pregnancy. Let us know what are the benefits of drinking lemon water during pregnancy.
1. Increase digestion-
During pregnancy, it is difficult for a woman to digest food. Lemon water increases the digestive system of a woman, as well as reduces constipation and other stomach related problems. If a woman has such problems, she must consume lemon water.
2. Reduce swelling of feet-
Vitamin-C and antioxidant elements are found in lemonade, which help in reducing the swelling in the feet of a woman during pregnancy.
3. Remove morning sickness-
The problem of nausea and vomiting persists in pregnant women. In such a situation, the consumption of lemon water is very beneficial for the woman. Vitamin C and potassium present in lemon water helps in reducing morning sickness in pregnant women.
4. Remove toxins-
Lemon water protects pregnant women from infection. Vitamin C and antioxidants present in lemon water act as cleansers in the body. It helps to remove toxins and free-radicals from the body.
5. Help in the development of the baby-
Along with keeping the woman healthy, lemon water also helps in the development of the baby. Because it is rich in potassium and calcium. It helps in the physical and mental development of the baby and strengthens the bones.
6 .For blood pressure-
High blood pressure is a common problem in pregnancy. In such a situation, it can be brought under control by consuming lemon water. The vitamins present in lemon can make the blood vessels soft and strong. Also can work to stop internal bleeding and play an important role in reducing high blood pressure.
7 .For Immune System-
Vitamin-C is found in high amounts in lemon, which can help in removing bacteria and viruses present in the body. Also can strengthen the immune system.
8 .For Bones-
According to a research, calcium can work to strengthen the bones of pregnant women as well as help in the development of fetal bones. Calcium is needed more in the last three months of pregnancy. In this case, calcium can be replenished by consuming lemon water.
Is it safe to drink lemon water during pregnancy?
Yes, it is safe to include lemon juice in your diet during pregnancy. Instead of using bottled lemon juice, it is better to drink fresh homemade lemonade. Blood pressure is controlled by consuming it during pregnancy. Also, keep in mind that excessive consumption of lemon can cause the body to detoxify excessively, which is unsafe during pregnancy. Therefore, before including lemon juice in your diet list, you must consult a doctor once.
Keep these things in mind while taking lemonade during pregnancy-
- It is important to keep some things in mind while taking lemonade during pregnancy, which are as follows:
- Start with small amounts of lemon during pregnancy to see if you are allergic to it.
- Make sure that you use only freshly squeezed lemon juice to make lemonade.
- It would be better to use lemon squeezed in lukewarm water.
- Once ask the doctor when to take lemon water and how much quantity would be appropriate.
- Fertility- 10 Natural Ways to Increase Fertility in Men and Women
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Diabetes- 9 Symptoms of Diabetes in Women
- Curry Leaves -Know The Amazing Benefits Of Curry Leaves
- Worry- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Worry
- Anxiety and Depression- What Is The Difference Between Anxiety And Depression?
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Eating Makhana
- Sepsis- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment